UCCS Faculty Representative Assembly President Catherine Kelly, associate professor, College of Education, announced results of the election for assembly positions for 2011-2012 at the April 8 meeting.
After a year as president-elect, Katie Kaukinen, associate professor, School of Public Affairs, becomes assembly president. Kelly will remain active on the assembly executive board as past president.
Election results for 2011-2012 follow.
- President-elect: Andrea Hutchins, associate professor, Beth-El College of Nursing and Health Sciences.
- Secretary: Amanda Sinclair, assistant professor, Beth-El College of Nursing and Health Sciences.
- Faculty Council representative: Elissa Auther, assistant professor, Visual and Performing Arts.
- College of Business and Administration: Monique Dooley, associate professor, and Morgan Shepherd, professor.
- College of Education: Julaine Field, associate professor.
- College of Engineering and Applied Science: Pam Carter, senior instructor, and Rebecca Webb, assistant professor.
- Beth-El College of Nursing and Health Sciences: Jeff Spicher, assistant professor.
- School of Public Affairs: Lonnie Schaible, assistant professor.
- Kraemer Family Library: Beth Kumar, assistant professor.
- College of Letter, Arts and Sciences: Suzanne Cook, instructor; Hilary Smith, assistant professor; and Michele Companion, associate professor.
A fourth LAS representative will be announced following a run-off election.
In other action, the assembly voted to table a motion to approve a Student Academic Ethics Code and Policy to allow for clarification on several ambiguities.