An 11-member committee was recently appointed to begin searching for a new vice chancellor for student success and enrollment management.
Chancellor Pam Shockley-Zalabak selected the committee of faculty, staff and a student representative. The committee is charged with reviewing candidates and recommending finalists for the position previously held by Homer Wesley. Wesley left UCCS Feb. 12 for a position at Pikes Peak Community College. He joined UCCS in 2010.
The position will soon be posted to https://www.cu.edu/cu-careers. Shockley-Zalabak asked faculty and staff to encourage qualified applicants to apply by May 1 and hopes to fill the position by Sept. 1.
The committee members are:
- Martin Wood, senior vice chancellor, University Advancement, chair
- Carrie Arnold, assistant director, Freshman Seminar Program
- Greg Augspurger, instructor, College of Business
- Brad Bayer, executive director, Student Life and Leadership
- Megan Bell, executive director, Auxiliary Services
- Rob Block, assistant dean, College of Engineering and Applied Science
- Ellen Burkart, associate director, Office of Student Retention and First Year Experience
- Mathew Cox, director of enrollment management, Admissions Services
- Jevita Rogers, director, Office of Student Financial Aid and Employment
- Robert Wonnett, assistant professor, School of Public Affairs
A student representative will be announced after the March 18 student elections