Thirteen people accepted teaching and non-teaching positions at UCCS in November, according to the Department of Human Resources.
Their names, titles and departments follow.
- Charles Gilbert, professional research assistant, School of Public Affairs
- Gillian Masters, accounting technician, Bursar’s Office
- Clarianne Castaneda, early childhood teacher, Family Development Center
- Dorathy Reed, early childhood teacher, Family Development Center
- Jennifer Christopherson, early childhood teacher, Family Development Center
- Tomasa Salazar, custodian, University Center
- Christine Hatton, head women’s lacrosse coach, Athletics
- Jennifer Jones, clinical instructor, Helen and Arthur E. Johnson Beth-El College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Michael Ferguson, administrative assistant, College of Engineering and Applied Science
- Robin Bredl, financial administrator, College of Business
- Scott Reardon, budget analyst, Financial Services
- Jason Tebo, grounds and nursery, Physical Plant Department
- Tyler Frillici, counselor, Office of Student Financial Aid