Be Colorado will offer flu shots at no additional cost to primary members of a medical CU Health Plan and their covered dependents while the UCCS Student Health Center will be host a $20 flu shot clinic in the Public Safety Training Room on Sept. 22. Faculty, staff and students call also walk-in to the Student Health Center between 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The UCCS Primary Care Clinic will also offer a walk-in, no-appointment-necessary flu shot clinic for $20 Tuesdays 8 a.m. – noon, Thursdays 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., and Fridays 8 a.m. – noon through Oct. 30. Faculty and staff who prefer an appointment to receive a flu shot, or who wish to discuss primary care provider services at the clinic, can make an appointment by calling 255-8001.
Dates, time, locations and providers follow:
- Sept. 22, 2 p.m. – 3 p.m., Public Safety Training Room, UCCS Student Health Center
- Oct. 12, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m., Berger Hall, Be Colorado
- Oct. 19, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m., Berger Hall, Be Colorado
- Nov. 19, 1 p.m. – 5:30 p.m., Memorial Hospital Central, Be Colorado
- Nov. 23, 1 p.m. – 5:30 p.m., Memorial Hospital Administrative Center, Be Colorado
- Nov. 24, 1 p.m. – 5:30 p.m., Memorial Hospital North, Be Colorado
For more information about Be Colorado, visit: http://becolorado.org/programs/flushot.
For more information about the UCCS Primary Care Clinic, visit: http://www.uccs.edu/healthcircle/primary-care-clinic.html.