Formerly Integrated Student Information Systems or ISIS, the university’s suite of student applications is now CU Student Integrated Systems or CU-SIS.
What is CU-SIS and why does it matter to the university?
CU-SIS is not a single application. It is the suite of tools and applications that perform the functions related to student administration, faculty workload and course management that many staff and faculty use every day. The broad range of student system offerings under CU-SIS include:
- Campus Solutions, which encompasses admissions, campus community, financial aid, student financials (including Nelnet) and student records
- Degree Audit and Transfer Credit
- Online Admissions
- Customer Relationship Management
- International Student and Scholar Management
- Enterprise Portal (CU Resources, myCUinfo, myUCCS Portal and UCD Access)
- Document Management
- Data Warehouse
— Sharon Grant, communications manager, University Information Systems