The 2015 Campus Awards Ceremony will be at 4 p.m. April 29 in Berger Hall.
The annual spring ceremony recognizes faculty, staff and student contributions and accomplishments during the past year.
The featured awards follow. Winners will be announced at the event and shared in a future edition of Communique.
- Outstanding Teacher Award
- Faculty Award for Excellence in Research
- Faculty Award for Outstanding Contribution to Diversity and Inclusiveness
- Outstanding Instructor Award
- Outstanding Staff Award
- Special Chancellor’s Award
- Chancellor’s Award
- Alumni and Friends Award
- Campus Sustainability Award
- Ron Wisner Human Spirit and Leadership Award
- Student Achievement Award
- Student Employee of the Year Award
- Thomas F. McLaughlin Awards
All faculty, staff and students are invited to attend a reception following the awards ceremony. Those interested in attending are asked to RSVP by April 21 here.