In a recent report published by U.S. News & World Report, UCCS boasts 10 distinct graduate-level programs ranked among the best in the nation, with two programs topping the top-100.
College of Business and Administration
The College of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International). Only 5% of business schools have earned this distinction.
- #66 in the nation for best graduate Part-time MBA program.
College of Education
The College of Education is one of only two Colorado institutions to be accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) and by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Programs accredited by (CACREP).
- #144 in the nation for best graduate Education Colleges.
College of Engineering and Applied Science
The College of Engineering and Applied Science offers ABET accredited programs and awards multiple Bachelor, Master, and Doctoral degrees in the broad areas of mechanical, computer, electrical engineering, and computer science, as well as online Master’s degrees for professionals already in the workforce.
- #154-202 in the nation for best Engineering Colleges.
- Placed as a top graduate program in Electrical / Electronic / Communications Engineering
- Placed as a top graduate program in Mechanical Engineering
- #133 in the nation for best graduate Computer Science program
College of Letters, Arts & Sciences
The College of Letters, Arts & Sciences offers a variety of in-demand bachelors, masters, and doctoral degrees in fields in-demand by local and state employers. The majority of UCCS students are housed within a program within this college.
- #120 in the nation for best graduate Clinical Psychology program
- #124 in the nation for best graduate Physics program
- #148 in the nation for best graduate Psychology program
School of Public Affairs
The School of Public Affairs offers programs accredited by the NASPAA, as well as programs in Criminal Justice, Public Administration and Social Work.
- #95 in the nation for best Public Affairs program
U.S. News rankings are based on expert opinions about program excellence and statistical indicators that measure the quality of school’s faculty, research and students. The publication aims to provide a tool to students and parents who are comparing college programs at accredited public and private universities in the United States.
No matter their size, one-time gifts make a big difference at UCCS. Make your gift today!
- UCCS Graduate Student Research Support Fund: To provide support for the UCCS Graduate School for student research projects including, but not limited to, fellowships, travel, conferences, and stipends.
- UCCS Fund for Excellence: To provide a flexible funding source to address to the campus's most promising priorities in support of enhancing student success and UCCS's prominence as an institution of higher education.
- Scholarship Fund: To provide scholarships to eligible students at the University of Colorado Colorado Springs.