Faculty governance at UCCS has offered critical guidance for campus leadership over the past year, including advising against the use of faculty course questionnaires in 2020 merit evaluations, advocating for more compassionate snow day leave policies and halting tenure clocks for the 2019-20 academic year.
Now in the midst of election season, Faculty Assembly will vote to fill elected positions including president-elect, secretary and 28 seats for representatives across the university’s six colleges and the Kraemer Family Library.
The election opens Monday, March 15 and will close on Friday, March 19.
The open positions are as follows:
- Elected Representatives: Helen and Arthur E. Johnson Beth-El College of Nursing and Health Sciences (four open positions)
- Elected Representatives: College of Business (three open positions)
- Elected Representatives: College of Education (three open positions)
- Elected Representatives: College of Engineering and Applied Science (three open positions)
- Elected Representatives: College of Letters, Arts and Sciences (fourteen open positions)
- Elected Representative: Kraemer Family Library (one open position)
- Elected Representative: School of Public Affairs (one open position)