Ten people accepted teaching and non-teaching positions at UCCS in June, according to the Department of Human Resources.
Their names, titles and departments follow.
- Ashley Andersen, success coach, Office of Student Retention and First Year Experience
- Teri Biedermann, student success coordinator, Helen and Arthur E. Johnson Beth-El College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Stephanie Chervenyak, police officer intern, Police Department
- Kenitra Keeney, assistant residential dining manager, Dining and Food Services Department
- Christina May Montoya, accounting technician, Office of Financial Services
- Michael J. Mooney, environmental services manager, Facilities Services
- Alana Chase Moran, general merchandise buyer, Bookstore
- Marsha Ostovich, instructor, Helen and Arthur E. Johnson Beth-El College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- William Prenevost, managing director, Theatreworks
- Rebecca Wilder, assistant data analyst, Southern Colorado Economic Forum, College of Business