From Nov. 1 through Dec. 10, the Kraemer Family Library will collect non-perishable food items to benefit the UCCS Holiday Service Project. For each item donated, participants will receive $1 credit toward library fines.
Please note that:
- Every donated item counts as a $1 credit towards fines, regardless of the cost of the item. (A $2.50 jar of peanut butter only counts for $1.)
- Items packaged together count as one; e.g. an 8 pack of microwave popcorn is worth $1 credit, not $8.
- There is no limit on the number of items. However this offer cannot be used to pay for replacement fees for lost items.
- In an effort to provide nutritionally balanced items for the Holiday Service Project, Ramen noodles can be used to pay off only 20 percent of a fine total.
- Expired items or cans/boxes with severe damage or missing labels will not be accepted.
Donations should be dropped off at the main Circulation Desk in order to receive a fine credit.
For more information, please contact the Circulation Department, 255-3296.