The Office of the Chancellor will sponsor five all-campus forums during the fall semester.
The time, date, subject and planned presenters follow. All presentations will be located in the University Center Theater, Room 302.
- Aug. 27, 10 a.m.: A Year in Preview, Chancellor Pam Shockley-Zalabak
- Sept. 24, 1 p.m.: University of Colorado Marketing Update, Ken McConnellogue, vice president for communications, CU Office of the President, and community partnership update, Martin Wood, executive vice chancellor, University Advancement
- Oct. 26, Noon: Metrics & Cost-Drivers for Higher Education & UCCS, Chancellor Pam Shockley-Zalabak
- Nov. 30, 12 p.m.: Online Education,Venkat Reddy, associate vice chancellor for online education and initiatives, Academic Affairs
- Dec. 15, 9:30 a.m.: Higher Learning Commission Accreditation, Terry Schwartz, associate vice chancellor for academic and faculty affairs, Academic Affairs
All faculty and staff are invited to attend forums. In addition to short presentations about events affecting the campus, the forums provide an opportunity to ask questions. A summary for each forum will follow in Communique.