Ten people accepted non-teaching positions at UCCS in October, according to the Department of Human Resources.
Their names, titles, departments and start dates follow
- Michael Bigelow, senior executive, Clinical Activities, Oct. 20.
- Kevin George, success coach, Office of Student Retention and First Year Experience, Oct. 3.
- Stephen Gurian, police officer, Police Department, Oct. 1.
- Katie Kopp, clinical dissemination specialist, Trauma, Health and Hazards Center, Oct. 31.
- Jillian Mathena, lead teacher, Family Development Center, Oct. 20.
- Sarah Mensch, program assistant, Media Services, Oct. 13.
- Amy Padowski, hospitality professional, Dining and Food Services, Oct. 13.
- Michael Schaller, police officer, Police Department, Oct. 1.
- Stephanie Smith, program assistant, Department of Economics, Oct. 27.
- Ericka Weed, assistant textbook buyer, Bookstore, Oct. 20.