Undergraduate students interested in pursuing graduate school opportunities are encouraged to visit with representatives from UCCS and other institutions at the 2018 Graduate School Fair Oct. 10. UCCS and nine other schools will be available from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Berger Hall to answer questions for students in multiple degree programs and graduate certificates.
UCCS offers 22 master’s and five doctoral programs. Eight programs were recognized as national leaders by U.S. News & World Report in March 2018, and six online graduate programs were honored in January 2018. For enrollment information, call (719) 255-3417, email email@example.com or visit the Graduate School office in Cragmor Hall 110.
The other graduate programs expected to attend are:
- CU Boulder – Masters of the Environment program
- CU Anschutz Medical Campus – pharmacy, modern human anatomy, medical programs, public health
- University of Denver – University College, Law School, College of Education and psychology
- Iliff School of Theology
- University of Incarnate Word
- Metropolitan State University of Denver – Master of Social Work program
- Newman University
- Washburn University Law School
- Western Colorado University