The opening of the Ent Center for the Arts will feature multiple departments in new locations, but it will represent only a portion of the overall moves across campus.
UCCS Presents and the Visual and Performing Arts Department completed its move to the Ent Center Jan. 12. Career Services and the Chemistry Department will take the spaces vacated by those departments in Cragmor Hall and Centennial Hall, respectively.
The Main Hall and Cragmor Hall moves will relocate multiple offices with similar functions for better access and convenience to students. The Office of Institutional Equity and Title IX will move for closer integration with the Dean of Students, while students will be able to visit Career Services and the Graduate School on the same floor of Cragmor Hall. Academic Advising, Admissions and Records, Degree Audit and Transfer Credit, and Loans will also rearrange their spaces for greater student service.
The National Cybersecurity Center moved to renovated facilities in the former TRW building, which opened space in University Office Park for additional office moves for the Trauma, Health and Hazards Center, and School of Public Affairs staff. New space in the complex will also be used to accommodate the Human Resources office.
A complete list of office moves, along with scheduled timeline, is below:
Ent Center for the Arts – Jan. 2-12 (move complete)
5225 N. Nevada Ave.
- UCCS Presents
- Visual and Performing Arts Department
National Cybersecurity Center (formerly the TRW Building/Expo Center) – Jan. 16 (move complete)
3650 N. Nevada Ave
- National Cybersecurity Center
Cragmor Hall – January through March
- Career Services – room 101 (move complete)
- Admissions and Records (expansion) – room 110 (scheduled March 12-23)
- Graduate School – room 110 (scheduled March 12-23)
- Student Loans – room 105 (scheduled March 12-23)
University Office Park – January through March
1831, 1861, 1867 Austin Bluffs Parkway
- Trauma, Health and Hazards Center – building 1867 (move complete)
- Human Resources – building 1831 (scheduled Feb. 26 through March 9)
- School of Public Affairs staff (Finance and Operations Manager, Program Director) – building 1861 (scheduled Feb. 5-16)
Main Hall – January through April
- Academic Advising – room 322 (move complete)
- Assistant Vice Chancellor for Finance and Human Resources – room 324 (move complete)
- Campus Policy and Space Usage – room 326 (move complete)
- Office of Institutional Equity and Title IX – room 207 (scheduled Jan. 16-26)
- Degree Audit and Credit Transfer – room 108 (scheduled March 12-23)
- University Advancement – room 305 (scheduled April 9)
Academic Office Building – February 5-9
- Emergency Management, Environmental Health and Safety – room 106