“The search committee has done an excellent job bringing forward two strong candidates for this critical position in an accelerated timeline,” Chancellor Venkat Reddy said. “I’m looking forward to active participation and feedback from faculty, staff, and students during the candidates’ visits.”
The finalists, presentation times and locations are:
- Joseph “Joe” Grasso, 2:45–3:45 p.m. Dec. 5, University Center 303. Grasso is currently associate dean for finance, administration and corporate relations, School of Industrial and Labor Relations at Cornell University. See Grasso’s resume (pdf). Complete the feedback survey for Grasso.
- Charles “Chuck” Litchfield, 2:45–3:45 p.m. Dec. 8, University Center 303. Litchfield is currently associate vice provost for finance and administration of undergraduate education at Stanford University. See Litchfield’s resume (pdf). Complete the feedback survey for Litchfield.
Tom Christensen, provost, chairs a search committee charged with assisting in the selection of a replacement for Susan Szpyrka. In June, Szpyrka announced her plan to retire effective Dec. 31 after almost 34 years of university service. In addition to Christensen, members of the search committee are:
- Bob Durham, associate professor, Psychology Department
- Craig Elder, associate professor, Helen and Arthur E. Johnson Beth-El College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Kelly Fox, senior vice chancellor and chief financial officer, Office of the Chancellor, CU Boulder
- Carlos Garcia, associate vice chancellor, Student Success
- Melinda Hagemann, executive director, Development Office
- Harper Johnson, assistant vice chancellor, Information Technology Department
- Eric Olson, interim dean, College of Business
- Marc Pino, police chief, Public Safety Department
- Jeff Reed, executive director, Physical Plant Office
- Jevita Rogers, senior executive director, Financial Aid and Student Employment Office
- Suzanne Scott, budget director, Budget and Planning Office
- Angel Tran, Colorado Springs junior and student government representative
- Anja Wynne, executive director, Human Resources Office
The committee receives support from Andrea Cordova, chief of staff, and Shawn Hood, office assistant, Chancellor’s Office.